Due to the changing trend within the automobile industry for more models or variants of particular models, DVA has developed a fully flexible table top system.
The Flex Hemmer is a compact, electro-mechanical machine that can be used to hem parts such as hoods, decklids and liftgates for a variety of model variants or future new models thanks to its interchangeable cassette tool system.
- Flexible for different parts.
- High re-usability for next model.
- Quick and easy integration of new models or variants.
- Hemming in a 'closed ring' sequence.
- Pre and final hemming in one station.
- Cassette tool change system.
- Less floor space required.
- Low maintenance.
- Lower energy costs.
- Nominal hemming force 200 N/mm2.
- Inner hemming can be integrated.